Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Saturday, October 7, 2017

I seem to be more productive this month (and a link party)

October is looking much more productive than Septemeber, so loads of uploads in the next few weeks!!!


The Ongoing Project List:
  1. Growing Up QAL - released October pattern!
  2. Starry Bright Sky QAL (2018) - shared the fun FREE side event!
  3. Art with Disney QAL (2018) - TWO blocks done (cannot share yet)
  4. Splendid Sampler - no progress
  5. Charity quilts - no progress
  6. SK project - no progress
  7. Molli Sparkle's "The Honey Pot Bee" - no progress
  8. En Provence QAL - no progress
  9. Journaling into my new Leuchtturm 1917 - loooove it, I will share updates next month!
  10. the 70273 Project - keeping up with 4 blocks a week
  11. Book binding - no progress
  12. Twilters! Bee - blocks for October done (see below)
  13. Pencases and zipper pouches - created my first one, after the horror story of interacting with a rude designer few weeks ago
  14. Rainbow Cascade QAL - no progress
--
I completed the blocks for my Twilter's Bee Block swap: easy and quick 16 patch for a postage stamp quilt!


--
I was planning to participate to the Bag It event with a lot of pouches made with an available free online tutorial, but after the horror story of interacting with the rude designer for the free tutorial, I decided to create my own patterns and designs! I will make few more pouches to take pictures of the process (which is super easy and fast) and I will share the pattern in the next few weeks!


This pouch uses two layer cake squares and one jelly roll... that's it!! (and a zipper and interfacing)... It's the perfect size for sewing supplies on the go and it has handles! It is just perfect!

Pattern for the "A Piece of Cake" zipper pouch coming soon!!


--
And last, but not least, on MONDAY the Art with Fabric Blog hop will start!!
There are going to be a great number of amazing pieces!! I hope you come back and hop around to visit all the talented artists!!
Check the line up of fantastic artists at this link!!


--

How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!


3 comments:

  1. Great pouch design! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pouch. Handy handles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice projects here and I enjoyed my visit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1