Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Friday, September 4, 2015

Three secret projects done, no pictures (and a link party)

The first post in a while without pictures of my progress! :(

I finished not one, not two but three projects, all secret unfortunately.

Time to update my lists!

The Ongoing Project List:
  1. SYS2015 future projects - working on SYS tutorials, waiting for Oct project
  2. Block Swap Adventure - no progress
  3. Tiny Quilt Challenge (American Made Brand) - TWO minis done! (cannot share yet)
  4. Charity quilts - no progress
  5. Happy Halloween wall hanging - no progress
    This is my project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" (Sept)
  6. Zipper pouches - paused for a while
  7. Americana QAL - waiting for Sept pattern
  8. Halloween Haunts 2015 - done (cannot share yet)!
  9. Spirit cross stitch project - started organizing the floss
  10. Teal Mini Swap 2015 - got my partner info and started thinking about the design... so many ideas!!
The EverythingElse List:
  1. the SK project - no progress
  2. the 31000 Xs project - no progress
  3. Mirror Mirror Afghan - no progress
  4. the Ender project - no progress
  5. Embroidery calendar - no progress
  6. Project of Doom 2015 @ Fandom in Stitches - paused for a while
  7. Alice in Wonderland quilt - no progress
  8. As You Wish -  no progress
  9. Crazy optical illusion - no progress
  10. Memory quilt 2 - no progress
  11. B quilt - no progress
--
Happy Halloween wall hanging. This is my project for "A Lovely Year of Finishes" (Sept).
I actually have all the "Happy Halloween" letters done. I need to pull out all the blocks and see how many I miss. But I want to get the top done by Sept so maybe this Halloween I will actually have it on my wall!! :)


--
And last, but not least, I want to remind you that I am working on charity quilts, and I would love your help!! Quilts are for a quilt drive to help the kids in the DC General Homeless Shelter. 
And you can help me by donating orphan blocks, partial blocks, or fabric (scraps, strips, leftover, uglies, whatever). 
If you are willing to mail them to me, I could use them to make more quilts for these kids!!! 
If you are up for a loving donation, please send me an email at tweloq[_at_]gmail[dot_com] or leave a comment here with your email address so I could give you my mailing address. I promise that your donation will be used to make some kids happy and feel more loved!! 

Dolores donated these wonderful blocks! The blocks are great and the colors much more bright than the picture! I love them and I have already ideas about how to use them in a future charity quilt!! Thanks Dolores!!!


--
How about you? What are YOU up to?
Link it here and share it with me!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your halloween quilt finished! It looks really awesome! I have one I need to finish too! So hopefully before the end of the month we can show them off! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green blocks are exciting with the little dash of color outside

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad that the blocks can finally be of some use. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1