Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

SYS 2015 - Tutorial 5, Crochet (Amigurumi)

We are going to get our sewing machine a little break again, and our crochet hooks out!

The fifth tutorial of the series is brought you by the wonderful Karen (theshtickido).


This is a super simple and fun pattern that allows you to get familiar with the basics of the amigurumi technique. The Pet Rock family is fun and very versatile: play around with eyes and mouth to create infinite cute little stuffed friends!!

The pdf (links below) contains instructions and additional links to resources that can help you find similar patterns to grow the population of cute amigurumi! But be careful... they are highly addictive!! :) :)

The link up for SYS2015 is still open for your Syndrome blocks, FPP projects, free motion quilting/tangle stitches pieces, crochet projects and pixel quilts!

You can link your crochet/amigurumi project, and next week I will tell you more about the prize for this month and what kind of projects are accepted to enter for the prize.

And speaking of prizes...
Melissa! Your wonderful baby quilt is the winning entry! I will email soon to get your mailing address to send out your surprise package ;)

All the information about the series (as well as all the previously published tutorials) will be available at
the SYS 2015 page.

If you have any question about the series, don't hesitate to contact me via email or add a comment here on my blog (and if you want an answer, make sure you are not a no-reply blogger!).

So now let's go and Stretch Our Skills!!! :)

Until next time
Happy stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    Sadly I will need to sit this month out again until my hands let me crochet again😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I may have to give crochet another try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1