Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

SYS 2015 - Tutorial 3, Crochet

After mastering Foundation Paper Piecing and Quilting, it's time to leave our sewing machine to rest and get our crochet hooks!!

This third tutorial is brought you by the wonderful Pren (convivialcrafter.blogspot.com)


A great simple and funky project that you can decorate with any line drawing you want.
In the tutorial I show what I decided to do and it's not the Deathly Hallows symbol ;)

The pdf (links below) contains the pattern and additional links to help you understand the different stitches!! Make sure to read the full tutorial before start stitching because there are several tips and tricks that may help you along the way!

The link up for SYS2015 is still open for your Syndrome blocks, FPP projects and free motion quilting/tangle stitches pieces!
You can link also your crochet projects, and next week I will tell you more about the prize for this month and what kind of projects are accepted to enter for the prize.

And speaking of prizes...
Today I draw the winner of the second month... and the winner is:
Congratulations Kysaundra!! I will get in touch with you to get your mailing address and get your prize right to your door!!


All the information about the series (as well as all the previously published tutorials) will be available at
the SYS 2015 page.

If you have any question about the series, don't hesitate to contact me via email or add a comment here on my blog (and if you want an answer, make sure you are not a no-reply blogger!).

So now let's go and Stretch Our Skills!!! :)

Until next time
Happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1