Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tea Towel Challenge - February update

This is the state of my project for the Tea Towel Challenge, merged with Paper Piecing Vintage BOM :)

As I said before, I think I will change the top/bottom border to something more similar to the "greek" design that I put around the center of the tea towel... but for now here are my virtual design wall and my real one!
I really like the scrappy look and the colors... unfortunately when I take pictures is either night or rainy so the colors in the image are not the real ones... but I hope that by the end of the project I will be able to take a picture in a sunny weather ;)

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you are merging the 2 projects. The layout is really cool and love the fabric. Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely- very pretty colors!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I like how you are surrounding the tea towel scene with geometric pieced shapes.

    Thanks for adding your post to the February Linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! I love that you've got such a great plan. It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1