Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Surrounded by ... Linus Van Pelt

This week I almost forgot to post my progress on the Star Surround QAL! But here they are

The Block Surround.


I put the surrounds next to the star but I didn't sew them together... that's next week task I assume :)

The directional prints is kind of weird somewhere but I didn't want to fix that :) it's a scrappy quilt after all... and also the fabric in the surround is somewhere mixed up... but I like the final effect anyway!

As last week I can say that I am pretty happy about the points... they are not all super-perfect, but many of them are and the other are pretty close I think.

And as usual, let me introduce a new member of the Peanuts/Snoopy family: Linus Van Pelt


I am so excited that the next block of the Peanuts series will be the last... and then I will share with you the final layout of my wall hanging and all the patterns!!


7 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see it all scrappy. What a fun mix of prints :) And yes, next week will be sewing them all up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrappy surround stars are looking great! The mix of fabrics add a bit of fun. I've enjoyed your Peanuts series too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your Linus block looks fantastic!! You did a fabulous job on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that Linus is outrageously on point! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for the nice comments :) The Peanuts blocks will be available very soon and I am very excited about them too!! They are pretty simple paper piecing blocks so I hope many other people will enjoy them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linus,how I love you! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1