Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Very crafty weekend!!

I have so many things to update you about!!

1. I joined Pinterest :) so if you want to be updated on my evolution as a crafter, you can follow me here 

2. I finished my Piano Project and I love it!

(more pictures in my Flickr collection)

3. I finished the block for my first block swap (Block Swap Adventure)! This is the block:


And considering that I never pieced a traditional star block, I am pretty happy how this Missouri Star turned out!! :)

4. I joined the Star Surround QAL and decided to go with a super scrappy look. this is my fabric selection (I decided that everything has to come from my stash, so it is going to be very scrappy, christmasy and patriotic at this time ;))

5. I finally completed the set of objects that compose the Birthday present for my Mother-In-Law. Still need to sign and date each of them, but here are some pictures:



Again, I am pretty proud of the result because all of them are first time experiments!! :)
You can find the link with the tutorials in the description of the pictures in my Flickr collection

6. And I am almost done with the second pattern for the Music Series... stay tuned... it is going to be available soon in my Craftsy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1